Our most popular membership plan costs just £12 per month and includes the following:
- 2 extensive dental examinations per year
- 2 extensive dental examinations
- 2 or 4 hygiene appointments
- Dental x-rays as required
- ELIGIBILITY to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- 20% discount on all dental treatment (including cosmetic but excluding dental implants)
- 10% discount on Invisible Orthodontic treatments
WHY JOIN OUR MEMBERSHIP?
Using our Membership ensures that your general dental health is taken care of and we will contact you when you are due to attend your next appointment. Additional benefits include:
- Regular dental and oral health checks
- Screening for oral cancer
- Optimum dental and gum health
- Early diagnosis of dental problems
- Less complex dental treatments and therefore less expensive maintenance costs
HOW DO I JOIN?
Joining is really simple. All you have to do is complete the direct debit mandate and registration form at reception. The monthly amount will be collected on the 1st of every month. Direct Debit is simple, safe and a great way of budgeting for your essential dental needs and of course you are covered by the direct debit guarantee. Get in touch now to join our membership plan.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Our dental plan is administered by a local management company Quality Plan (NI). When you sign up to our plan you will be given a copy of The Key Facts document which covers the key elements of the Dental Accident & Emergency Policy which is a mandatory part of our payment plan. You should then receive notification from Quality Plan (NI) detailing your registration number & when the first payment will be collected followed by subsequent payments. Quality Plan (NI) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
YOUR ROUTINE CARE PLAN
This is our more comprehensive plan. The monthly payment covers the majority of your treatment as detailed below and the cost is worked out depending on your likely treatment needs following an assessment with your dentist.
Included in your routine care plan:
- Clinical Examination appointments as per your personal needs.
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Gum Health Check
- Hygiene appointments as per your personal needs
- Routine X-Rays where clinically necessary
- Necessary Fillings
- Necessary Routine Extractions
- Preventative Advice for your Teeth & Gums
- Necessary Routine Root Canal Treatment
- Crown - Bridge – Veneer – Dentures – Inlays – ( Laboratory fees only are payable )
- Worldwide Dental Accident & Emergency Insurance
Due to the expansion of the practice, we are now taling on a limited number of NHS patients. If you would like to join our practice as an NHS patient please get in touch.